Both have exceptionally wonderful designs that can be mixed and matched with any type of outfits. They are also one of the more experimental gothic pieces I've ever seen, ranging from casual designs with simple gothic patterns to outrageous designs that plays with lots of fabric.
The reason for establishing this archive database is to catalogue my favorite and unique pieces in hope that someday, someone will buy me these clothing as my birthday present.
A wishful thought I know, but I'd really appreciate and love whoever who does to bits, probably even willing to serenade in their graveyard for the wonderful present. These are clothes that I swear have never ever been in my reach and are something I'm desperate wanted for quite sometime.
Regardless of that, I hope you enjoy the catalogue collections and leave a comment or two on which gothic fashion trends should I start cataloging next. It'd give me more space to explore and select wonderful would-be garments for my imaginary wardrobe <3
No comments:
Post a Comment